Didux qualifies for TOP program Novel-T.
Because we work together with Saxion and the University of Twente we were asked to apply for the TOP program of Novel-T. In order to get selected there is a process where several requirements need to be fulfilled. A businessplan and financials both approved by accountants of Mazars and the startup specialists at Goldenegg check and a pitch presentation for the mentors at Novel-T. We passed all three with great succes.
The TOP program consists of support for several disciplines a startup encounters during the first years building a business:
- Support from coaches with developing the business plan
- Professional market scan that offers valuable insights
- A loan of €40,000 with excellent terms, including zero interest and no repayment during the first (and under conditions) the second years
- Support by Mazars Accountants to set up a proper financial administration in order to successfully acquire this loan;
- Coaching and advice pertaining to legal matters, including corporate law
- Support from IP specialists with matters pertaining to protecting your idea or invention
- Support and advice pertaining to marketing and communication
- Support with finding knowledge- or technical intensive support for a product or service from the University of Twente and/or Saxion
- Business coaching
- The option to use Novel-T’s offices and meeting rooms
- Access to relevant top-quality networks
- A one-year membership to Technologie Kring Twente